Hope Changes Everything
Who We Are
The ProActive Youth and Family Crisis Center is designed to fulfill the need for youth-focused crisis services for youth experiencing a mental health or substance abuse crisis.
Services are free and available 24/7, 365 days a year. Youth and their families may walk into our Twin Falls Idaho location at any time.
- Youth receive crisis stabilization in a safe place
- Food, shelter, and support are available for up to 24 hours
- Help with mental health and/or substance abuse
- Individual counseling and crisis intervention
- Brief medical assessments
- We also provide resources for family support, parent education, brief counseling & treatment planning
Who We Serve
The youth support center offers a safe place for young people experiencing a mental health or substance abuse crisis to get guidance and counseling from trained professionals.
If you are:
- experiencing domestic violence or abuse
- a runway or homeless and have nowhere to go
- struggling with drugs and can’t seem to stop
- or you are just angry and your life is upside down.
You are welcome here!
Hours of Operation
Open 24 hours, 7 days per week, 365 days a year